Thursday, December 27, 2007

What a wonderful Christmas

Christmas is over now. We had a great time. I think this might have been the best Christmas the kids have ever had. Our familt present was a Wii. We had a lot of fun playing those games. Even my mom bowled! Action received Ben 10 and Hot Wheels for the Wii, I think he would still be playing them if we didn't make him take a break. He also got a R/C Helicopter. It is only about 7" long, but it will fly all over the house. I wish I had one.

Monkey got her "sick puppy" from Santa Claus. It isn't a real puppy. I wouldn't sink so low as to give my kids a diseased pet. It is some sort of Barbie puppy that comes with Vet equipment.

O got a tickle me Elmo that falls on the floor laughing when you tickle it. It is amuzing.

Jenn finally got her digital SLR that she has been wanting.

I got Guitar Hero, and of course the LCD TV (but that was a Sept. gift)

Of course we also had a good time with family. All of the uncles, aunts, and granparents were there which made it even more special.

I love Christmas. Only 363 days until next year!

No comments: