Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

My friend XBOX Wife has a little exercise she calls Ten Things Tuesday. The following are 10 things that I am thankful for this week.

1. I am thankful that Owen and I spent a little alone time together today.
2. I am thankful that Owen and I watched a little of the Rangers Opening Day game. After sitting silent and motionless for about 5 batters he simply said "ball". I couldn't have said it better myself.
3. I am thankful that my daughter loves me as much as she does.
4. I am thankful that I had a date night with Mia on Friday. We had a great time at the movies.
5. I am thankful that Jackson and I had a guys night out on Saturday. We changed our plans a little, but we enjoyed our time.
6. I am thankful for the fireside chat on Friday with the guys. Those nights are few and far between.
7. I am thankful that I have a selfless wife that allowed me to have my weekend even though she was working.
8. I am thankful that my employer is giving us three free days off at his ranch this week. I'm not sure how I feel travel for my enjoyment when I am never home, but it is nice of him to do none the less.
9. I am thankful to have a huge yard to mow. I am now only realizing its potential, too bad we will probably get it just how we like right before we move.
10. I am thankful for my new PSP. I am taking my nerdiness on the road. I am so tired of Soduku!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm thankful for ya'll fireside talks, too. I think we don't realize sometimes that ya'll need your time just as much as we need our girl's time!!

Jill said...

Brandon said the Daddy & Daughter Movie night was fun too! Glad the dads got to spend some quality time with their little girls!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey, Skelty! This is an awesome list! It sounds like you managed quality time with all three of you precious kids ~ that's awesome!!!

So glad that you are doing this every week. It's very different to see a guy's perspective of things. You add a lot to the "community"!!!