Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 Things Tuesday and more

Now is the time on Skelty's Blog when we are thankful. Take a look at XBOX Wife's Blog to participate in 10 Things Tuesday.
1 I enjoy watching The Office, it is entertaining.
2 I am thankful to have a job.
3 Jackson is enjoying his new school. He has done well with the transition.
4 I am thankful that Halloween is here.
5 Looks like it is going to be a great fall weekend. Nice and chilly for Trunk or Treat
6 I am glad that all of my kids enjoy music in their own way.
7 I am thankful that I married a strong woman.
8 I enjoy my job.
9 I am thankful for friends,
10 and family.

Continuing with songs
Beck (26 songs) The dude is weird
Belle and Sebastian (2) From the Juno soundtrack
Ben Folds Five (36) Not very impressed
Last week my friend gave me more music. I had to go back to the letter 'A'.
AC/DC (21 Albums, 232 Songs) I said that I wanted more in the last post. Be careful what you ask for. I still have 3 albums to go.

This is guys is dumber than I am.



More later...

No comments: