Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

I am in Arizona right now, so it is still Tuesday. I have been gone for a while, I will blame it on the summer. My friend XBOX Wife has a weekly 10 things Tuesday where you list the 10 things that you are thankful for the week. You should check it out!

1 I am thankful to have a job that enjoy. It would be nice to be home with my family more, but I have had jobs that really tore me down. I am glad to have something to I can handle.
2 Jackson was nominated for Student Council at his school. I am proud of him. I don't know if that is done randomly or if his teacher see something in that would make him a good fit. I hate that I am away from him so much, but I am proud to hear that he is taking care of business at school.
3 I am sitting outside on the balcony of the Hampton Inn in Scottsdale, AZ. Lightning is filling up the sky. It reminds me of the days that I lived in Midland. I know that West Texas is not the most beautiful or inspirational spot in the state of Texas much less the world, but I am proud of where I grew up.
4 I am thankful for the friends that road to the airport with me on Monday. They were able to experience the beating of riding the bus to airport that I experience every week!
5 I won every fantasy football game that I was involved in.
6 I am thankful to participate in the KK&C Top 20. It feels nice to be involved even though I am not there.
7 I am thankful for old cowboys.
8 I am thankful for the grandparents that watch our kids. I know they can be a handful, but they take them in without hesitation.
9 I am thankful for family.
10 I am thankful for friends.

2 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey! Great list!!

Hope you're having a good week! That's awesome about Jackson!!!

Jill said...

You're baaaaaack! Grandparents are the greatest for keeping our little rugrats when we need a break... mine are there now!