Monday, December 17, 2007

Brush with Greatness






I have been traveling to Atlanta for work for the past few weeks. The last two flights have been shared with celebrities. The week before, Kordell Stewart (Slash) was sitting in first class when I boarded the plane. Last night I was fortunate enough to share a security line moment with the one and only Pam Oliver of Fox Sports Broadcasting. Little did I know that sweet Pam would be sharing the flight with me to Hotlanta.






I started thinking of all the celebrities that I have traveled with over the years. I have to say, this is an impressive list. My wife and I flew from DFW to LA with Paula Abdul of American Idol fame (straight up). I also saw Mike Starr of Ed and Dumb and Dumber fame. Then there was In Living Color's Tommy Davidson. There is no doubt that the all-time celeb I have shared an airplane with would be the great Rowdy Roddy Piper.

No comments: