Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First Post

Well, here is the first post of my blog. Let's see, I guess the first thing I am suppose to commit to posting regularly so not to disappoint my fans. Second, I am suppose to tell you that I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, check. Third, I hope you will enjoy a small view into the life of JSkelty. I know it interesting because I live it every single day.

Seriously, I have been thinking about a blog for long time. I have finally decided to jump in probably before I am ready. For example, I don't really like the title of my blog, I hope to have a better name sometime down the road. I also don't know what direction I want to take this thing in. I know I won't post everyday so I won't even begin to promise it. (I also won't promise the proper use of grammar). It seems that the majority of the blogs that I have been reading lately are written by upbeat happy people. Are they really this happy, or do they use this as an outlet to think positively and promote a happy atmosphere around themselves? I certainly think that expressing you thoughts for others to see has a way of affecting you positively. That is probably what I should strive for in this project, but at the same time I want this to be real. Although I prefer, I am not happy all of the time. Will I have the courage to write what is really on my mind? I don't know the answer, and that is why I have waited to begin. I guess we'll see where this ride takes us.

PS I am not going to tell anyone that I am doing this. I want things to happen on their own. I hope my friends will finds this and contribute, but I am going to let nature take it's course.

No comments: