Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have been tagged

The Sinister Minister has tagged me. This is my life from A to Z.

A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friend? Jennifer Jane Skelton 16 years (although we’ve only been married 12)

C. Cake or Pie? Yes please! If I have to choose I would say cherry pie.

D. Day of Choice? Sunday, it is usually the only day that the family has time to spend together.

E. Essential Item? Toilet paper

F. Flavor of Ice-Cream? Vanilla concrete with Strawberries

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears

H. Hometown? Midland, Texas (I’ve always been confused, is hometown where you live now or where you were born)

I. Indulgences? Dr. Pepper

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? Jackson 8, Mia 3, Owen 1

L. Last Movie I Saw In A Theater? Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

M. Middle Name? Adams

N. Number of Siblings? (2) Brother Brien and Sister Lori

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges

P. Phobia or Fear? Bears (not gummy)

Q. Quote? We're gonna need a bigger boat! -Police Chief Brody (Roy Scheider) I need to work on my quotes.

R. Reason to Smile? Please see the letter ‘K’

S. Season? Fall

T. Tag Four More? Here are 4 that won't participate: Mi Mundo Loco, Parks Unlimited, Man Among Many Women, World O'Wolfe

U. Unknown Fact About Me? I pulled a bicep muscle playing the Wii last night. I get a little excited about bowling.

V. Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Meat is murder....delicious murder.

W. Worst Habit? Procrastination

X. X-Rays or Ultra-Sounds? Never had an Ultra-Sound so I will say X-Ray

Y. Your Favorite Food? Chipotle

Z. Zodiac? Capricorn

No comments: