Friday, May 30, 2008

Focus

My friend d4dad spoke to us the other night about focus. I have to say that his message really came through to me. I have already seen improvement in my ability...WHOA!!! DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN!!!

Like I was saying, we had a very pleasant Memorial Day. The kids and I made a quick trip to the park to chase the ducks and play on the playground in the morning. Later in the evening we went to the community water park by the house. It is a really great place for the kids to play. They have a blast. Especially Owen who is a little more of a risk taker than the other two. Of course our fun came to a end when some other kid threw up in the pool. Luckily we were no where near the event and not even in the same pool.

Here is too a summer full of water parks and throw up!

No comments: