Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX wife has a wonderful exercise to promote positivity. Check out her blog and join in the fun.

1. I am thankful that my kids are healthy. I have been receiving a prayer request for a little boy who was in an accident and is now in the hospital. I fear my children being seriously sick or hurt. I pray that the little guy will be OK.
2. I am thankful for the storms we had this morning.
3. I am thankful that soccer season is over.
4. I am thankful for being home these last few weeks, and I look forward to being here a little longer.
5. I am thankful that I understand bathroom etiquette. (A new post will follow)
6. I am thankful for a short commute to work, especially with gas prices so high.
7. I am thankful that the kids have been acting more like people and less like monsters lately. They were on a tear for a while. Of course Jennifer might disagree with this.
8. I am thankful for friends that ask us for a night on the town. I wish we would've had time to participate, but it was nice to be asked.
9. I am thankful for a clean house. Jennifer worked really hard the last few weeks to unclutter the clutter as best she could. I might also add that we have done a good job of maintaining the cleanliness.
10. I am thankful for my dad taking time out of his day to come fix my dryer. It took longer for him to drive over to the house than it did to fix it. He hates driving in that traffic, and his body is breaking down on him so I am incredibly thankful for the help.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm am sooo thankful for #1 too. I listed that on my list today.

mzzterry said...

What a nice list.