Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I have been tagged.

My friend Jill, tagged me about 2 years ago, so I thought it was about time to participate. Sorry for being late! I am suppose to write 7 random things about me. This shouldn't be that hard!

1 I have a little OCD (obsesive-compulsive-disorder). Of course this is a self diagnosis, but for example if I tap my left 5 times I have to tap my right foot 5 times.
2 I talk to myself way to much, and with too much volume. I mean I can hear myself even if I am talking in my head. I don't know why I have to vocalize.
3 My grammar is horendous. (and spelling)
4 I want a Toyota Tacoma in the worst way.
5 I didn't participate in 10 things Tuesday this week because I wasn't feeling it. I am still thankful, but I needed a different outlet yesterday. I still think it is a helpful exercise. Sorry XBOX Wife!
6 I eat way too much junk food.
7 I have a recurring dream that I am attacked and eaten by a bear. It's not always the same bear, but the results are the same. It doesn't matter if it's a grizzly or polar bear, everyone else makes it safely into the house, while I am devoured. What does this mean? I know, I am terrified of bears!!!!!!!

I think everyone has been tagged that will participate, but if you would like be my guest!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for doing the tag Jason! I used to have a dream over & over when I was a child that freaked me out! It was a nightmare that pigs who walked on two feet were chasing me. My sister still makes fun of me for it.

Skelty said...

I'm going to have to make fun of you now!

Tricky said...

I always heard that bears had an increadible sense of smell...it is said they can smell a Toyota Tacoma from 10 miles away. It attracts them more than honey. It's true, I read it on the internet.

Man among many women... said...

Being a licensed therapist, one that had a couple of years of dream therapy, I can help you with this dream. Analysts have argued what the process of everyone escaping but you. Most agree that it is because as connected as you are, you still have some intimacy issues. Opening up is not one of your biggest strengths. Others argue that it is that you are very family oriented, making sure your family is always safe.

The bear attack is an easier analysis. Most bear attack dreams mean you are a homo. So, you are a homo.

Skelty said...

I would like to introduce everyone to my "friends". I am looking for replacements if anyone is interested.