Monday, April 28, 2008

Random Randomness

Well, it is about 4:45 on Monday afternoon. I am sitting at home waiting for the Dish guy to show up to install my HD programing. You know, I excited about finally getting HD. I bought the TV back in November, but we relied on an HD antenna to get our HD programming. We started having problems with our service, so I decided just to upgrade the equipment. Anyway, they scheduled the service between 12-5 today. Luckily I have a job and a boss that allow me to be at home today, and I have to say there nothing wrong with being here. It is a little annoying when they are not here on time. I would charged a cancelation fee if I didn't show up.

TXU energy just stopped by to sell me energy. I think I'll take the deal. I need energy.

The family flew kites yesterday. We had fun. They don't make kites the way they used too.

Time to get the energy out the door, Jennifer will be here with Jackson who will need to change clothes and go get his baseball pictures taken.

Dish guy is here now. It's a party!!!!

No comments: