Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

I have to admit this is a tough one today. I am trying not to repeat anything from last week, but there is not much finding its way into my mind. The ones I do repeat are extremely important to me.

1. I am thankful that Jenn received good news about new opportunities today.
2. I am thankful that cavemen don't exist anymore. They really creep me out!
3. I am thankful that Owen loves to walk every where we go. It is diffcult to keep up with him, but I am glad he is active.
4. I am thankful that Mia's burps are "nice and shiny". (Her words, not mine)
5. I am thankful that Jackson enjoys getting exercise. I especially enjoyed his baseball game Saturday.
6. I am thankful that we are preparing to put our house on the market. That means we are closer to moving to a bigger place.
7. I am thankful for friends that include us in their activities (even though we stay a little later than we should).
8. I am thankful that my in-laws kept the kids for us the other night. It was nice to have a little time alone.
9. I am thankful that I don't associate with dishonest people. I will explain this in greater detail later.
10. I am thankful there is a UFC Fight Night tomorrow night on Spike.

5 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

As always, glad to have a man on board! This is a great list!

Jill said...

Hey butterfly boy, Issues with cavemen??? You might need a therapist.

Mercedes said...

Good Luck to Jenn! Cavemen-lol! Great list and great family and friends! Good luck on selling the house!

You can check mine out
here

Have a great day!

Jenn said...

The burp comment totally cracks me up!! I'm going to remember that...Nice and Shiny!!
We are thankful to have your both for friends!!!

JenniJ said...

I love your list. Next week I may have to steal parts. Today I think it was her new panties that were noce and shiny.