Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday (Yet I will rejoice in the Lord)

OK this may be a little cheap, but this is the type of thing that I am thankful for today. If you don't laugh at this, you're dead to me. By the way, if you want to participate then check out my friend XBOX Wife's blog for further instructions.

1-10 This isn't my kid, but everyone loves to hear a baby laugh. I especially like his red face.



My kids can be a handful sometimes (especially about getting dressed), Yet I will rejoice in Lord that they are unique individuals who stand up for what they believe in. They mean the world to me, this video is a reminder of how much joy they bring me. I don't have time right now to explain the Yet I will rejoice, but you can check it out here.

Go home and tell your kids you love them!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Okay, that kid is soooo cute and I love his little laugh!!

Jill said...

What a cutie pie kiddo!

mzzterry said...

JOY, pure and simple! Thanks for sharing that!