Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday (Wednesday)

I had a long day at work yesterday. Go to my friend XBOX Wife and check out the details.

1 I am thankful for big trees.
2 I am thankful for big trees that do not fall on my house.
3 I am thankful for Dad and his hired hand that helped (i.e. did all of the cutting) with the removal of big trees.
4 I am thankful that my neighbor didn't mind his fence being destroyed by big trees falling down.
5 I am thankful to be staying at home for a few weeks.
6 I am thankful to be working for a generous employer.
7 I am thankful for my wife and all of the hard work she does, both with the family and her business.
8 I am thankful for our small groups.
9 I am thankful for all the people that check this blog, and for XBOX Wife's help sending a few my way.
10 I am thankful that the work day is almost over, I am still tired from yesterday.

No comments: