Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sgt. Faith

To just to catch you up, I travel basically every week all over the United States. I have had to the priveledge of sharing flights with many B list celebrities, and I enjoy documenting the encounters here on my blog. Well, I have a new one on the list, her name is Sargent Faith.

This dog may actually travel more than I do. Her owner told me that she has flown 16 times since the beginning of the year, and she has 20 more trips planned including one to Iraq. She visits army hospitals to boost moral of the soldiers who have been injured during the line of duty. She really is a remarkable dog. She has no front legs. Her owner said that she was born that way, and she is the only dog to walk on her hind legs 100% of the time. Faith doesn't travel in a carrier, she has her own seat. In fact she receives frequent flyer miles. I have to admit, this might be the freakiest thing that I have ever seen. It was like a little hairy person walking down the jetway.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

This dog is so funny....It was such a very cute puppy too....what amazing people and animals that you meet when you are on the road. Have a safe flight back today!!!