Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

My friend XBOX Wife has challenged several of us to share ten things that we are thankful. List will appear every Tuesday. Check out her website, and join in.

1 I am thankful that I made it Maryland safely and relatively on time.
2 I am thankful that I was able to spend a little "quiet" time with Owen this morning. The other two kids can sometimes dominate my time.
3 I am thankful that my wonderful wife takes care of the family while I am away (and when I am there).
4 I am thankful that my 7 year-old has fun when he is playing baseball.
5 I am thankful that I am employed.
6 I am thankful for the nerds that play Halo with me.
7 I am thankful that I have friends that will call me when they need to vent their frustrations.
8 I am thankful that I have friends that I can call when I need to vent my frustrations.
9 I am thankful for everyone that spends their free time reading this blog. I am not the best writer, and I know this can be boring sometimes but I appreciate their interest in my life.
10 I am thankful that Mia loves to invite me to her room to play.

4 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Yea!!! You are officially the first male to do this! Jill is trying to get Brandon to do it, too! So glad you are doing this, we need a strong male presence! All of the wives have been posting about their great hubbies today, and now you've joined in with the great wife post! Have a great week!

JenniJ said...

You are awesome!
I love you.
Can't wait for Friday.

Jill said...

You rock dude! I'm still working on Brandon to do this! He says it's a "chick thing" but maybe since you did it, he will.

Jenn said...

Okay, your #6 totally cracks me up!! Ya'll are so funny the way that ya'll call each other NERDS...I heard about the email that Rusty sent out about my nerd husband....oh my....Needless to say, the other nerds miss you when you are gone and we are all thankful for ALL of you nerds!!!