Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Quick Hits

I passed 1,000 stalkers. Thank you so much, you guys make me feel special.

I am looking for a new car. I have narrowed the search for a few models until today. Looks like I will be driving the yellow dog for a few more years. In 2010 Pontiac is releasing the new El Camino. Is it car? Is it a truck? I don't know!



If I can remember next week, I am going to bring my camera. I plan on documenting my life on the road. It should be seconds of fun for you the reader.

Of course I have some photos to upload now, but I can't seem to get it to work.


3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! You rock with over 1,000 stalkers!

JenniJ said...

Nice car. I'm not sure it will hold everyone, though. Thrying to get out of having the kids dirty up your car?

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Look at you go with 1000!

My dad used to drive an El Camino!