Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bathroom Humor

I will probably lose all of my 12 readers with this topic, but this is something I can't tolerate anymore! People need to learn the rules of bathroom etiquette. I am working on the rule book, but I have included the cliff notes for those parties that are interested. They are as follows:

1 Do not talk to me while I am in a stall
2 Do not talk to me while I am standing at the urinal
3 You may talk to me while you are at the urinal and I am at the sink, but not the other way around
4 Do not talk to me if you are in a stall and I am at the sink
5 You may talk to me while we are both at the sink
6 Wash your hands
7 Flush
8 Do not talk on the phone while you are in a stall
9 Do not call me while you are in a stall (If I find out, I will drive to where you are and kick you in the nads)
10 Do not take a drink into the bathroom (allowed if there is a table in the bathroom that is a reasonable distances from where you do your business)
11 Flush!!!!! (Seriously, did you forget why you were there? I do not understand why people don't flush)

While on the topic of bathroom humor, I thought I would include this video. I hope Jesus is safe!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

12 readers? Man, you are one popular guy!! he he he Oh, and the pile of clothes is now gone and will not reappear for a while (hopefully)....Okay, I totally agree with you on all this stuff (although I know nothing about urinal's and talking),but I think that you need to switch # 6 and #7...flush and then wash your hands!
I think it is really weird when people talk on the phone when they are in a stall....I mean really, isn't that why our phones say, "missed call" and we can call them right back? That is, after we have washed our hands...

Jill said...

Okay, that post was so funny! I needed a little humor. I've cried all morning because it was my baby's last day of preschool & she's all ready for big kid kindergarten at big kid school. Man, I'm getting old.

Skelty said...

I know what you mean! (not about crying because I am a man) Anytime I hear the words "weiner poopie" it makes me happy!