Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

I thought about this yesterday, does that count? I was going to do this last night, but I had a date with the PSP last night.

1 I am thankful for my PSP. Portable video games, can you get any lazier?
2 I am thankful that Mia has an endless supply of the word Daddy. I know at some point I won't hear it as often.
3 I am thankful to hear the kids running around the house. There is a line in an Alan Jackson song "The sound of little feet, was the music we danced to week to week." I am ready for a new house, but I am going to miss that sound.
4 I am thankful that Owen likes me to retrieve his ball from under the entertainment center and then throw it right back under.
5 I am thankful for Jackson's sense of humor. I love watching laugh at something on TV to the point he is almost out of breath.
6 I am thankful that Jackson is an outgoing person, I just hope he gets a better understanding of personal space.
7 I love to hear Mia sing.
8 I am thankful that I am the only one in the office today. (I may sneek home a little early).
9 I am thankful that I had a chance to mow the yard last night before the rain. It would've been a jungle by the time I could get to again.
10 I am thankful that my boss is letting me fly to Portland next week so I can be at the platinum level on American Airlines. I am also sad because that is important to me.

Run over to XBOX Wife to join in.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I was beginning to wonder where everyone's 10 Things Tuesday list were!