Friday, January 25, 2008

Donuts with Dad

Just found out that Mimi had donuts with dad yesterday. Wow, that is depressing! Looks like she didn't know it was anything special which is good. I hate that I'm missing things in my kid's lives. I will never get used to that! I keep telling myself I have a good job, and this travel is not going to last forever. It certainly makes the weekends more special.

On a happy note, O has been walking since New Years. That's what this blogging thing is suppose to be about. He is really turning into monster. Its funny to watch him around other people. He is so reserved, but when he around his brother and sister, he is a madman.

The cat's out of the bag, I broke down and told more people that I have a blog. Hi, to all my new visitors out there. I promise not every post is depressing. I am really going to make an effort to post some pictures this weekend.

Traveling home today, I can't wait!

3 comments:

Hot Rod said...

Hey Skelty dude. Ice is cold.

Jenn said...

I was wondering where your blog was....now you are in trouble! :) Hope you are having fun in Houston...it says it is 60 degrees here, but somehow it feels like 40....weird.
Rock on...

Anonymous said...

Disregard anything Shelley writes. She is unstable. If anybody can amen the travel blues its me bro so: amen!