Monday, January 21, 2008

Travel is fun

Well it started last Wednesday night. There was snow in Atlanta, at least an inch. My travel partners and I decided it was a good idea to show up early at the airport on Thursday. We were schedule to fly at 7 pm that day. We were going to shoot for the 7 am or one shortly after. Upon arriving at the airport, and being greeted by a less than hospitable ticket agent, we found that the first three flights of the day were canceled. They were canceled because there might be bad weather. Give me a break! I might win the lottery, but I'm not ready to quit my job tomorrow. After 7 hours in the Atlanta airport we finally made it home. I didn't find out until I unpacked my bag that I left my shirt at the La Quinta. Nice way to end that implementation. On to Houston.

Man, Houston is depressing! I understand Seattle can be that way because of the gloomy weather, but at least you something to look at. Houston is just Houston. I hope to be out of here in a month.

Weighed yesterday, 237.5 pounds. I gained 4.5 pounds in a two week period. That is actually closer to my accurate weight. Of course, I didn't do any exercise so what do you expect. We'll give another shot for the guilt that the accountability is suppose to be gernerating to begin.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cool! I had no idea you had a blog until I saw that you posted a comment on Shelley's. Have you been stalking mine & Brandon's?