Monday, January 28, 2008

Introductions

Nothing really new to post, I just thought I would introduce you to my family. Some of the blogs I read use real names with a ton of pictures, and some use pseudonyms without any pictures. I began using nicknames, but to tell you the truth sometimes its hard enough to keep their real names straight. So I'm not going to worry about stalkers and share my family with you. I don't have a picture of my wife to share, but she will should pick one out soon. I don't have a picture of me either, so I will use the dog for now. He is better looking than me anyway, and I'm tired of the smoking alpaca.

Anyway, here we go.


This is Owen and Jackson. Owen is the small one with the incredibly round head.

This is Mia. Don't let the beautiful face fool you, she is trouble!


This is Sam, Samson, or Sam Sam. It depends on who you are talking to.

More to come!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Glad to see that your sweet kiddos & doggy have made their appearance to the blogging world! Now it's your sweetie's & your turn.

Jenn said...

Those are some super sweet kids...I'm so glad that they are such great pals with my kiddos!! Now you need to get your wife on here...or you could just get us to take a pic of the two of you together and get it all done at once!!

JenniJ said...

What beautiful pictures. Who's your photographer?