Friday, February 22, 2008

Goodbye Houston!

Houston smells!

Good-bye Houston, hello Maryland!

It is cold and rainy. That is it for weather.

When I started this thing, I asked myself if I would be able to talk about real issues that I am having. Well, it turns out that I don't have the guts. It is nothing terribly huge, but I am incredibly frustrated right now. My disappointment is beyond belief, and I can't figure out what to do about. I would like to talk to a certain person about it, but I just can't figure out what to say to them.

Wow, that was productive!

On a happier note, I will be home a day early this week. It is always nice to have an extra day at home. I don't think we have any big plans. That will be nice, it seems like we have been running non-stop the past few weekends. I need to get started on the house. We are planning on putting it on the market soon, I don't know if we will be able to sell it for what it is worth, but it won't hurt to try. I guess if we don't sell, we will have an updated uncluttered house for another year.

No comments: