Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Late Valentine's Day



Looks like I am a few minutes late. Sorry about that. Let's see where were we.

I spent last Friday night and Saturday at the Men's Advance. I have very little time with my family, so if I am going to use that time for something else it better be well worth it. I believe this was. We talked about being a leader. It really goes along with what we talked about at small groups last Sunday night as well. We are challenging each other to step out of our comfort zones. I feel like I did that a little today.

I wish I would've invited a couple of my buddies to the retreat, but I didn't even think about it. Sorry about that! I think they could've taken something away from the weekend. If not from the discussions, they would've throughly enjoyed watching me land flat on my face during paintball. I'm sure the 30 or so that were standing near by had a good laugh, I know I did.

Paintball was certainly fun, but I can't see that ever being a hobby. There were some guys out there that take that a little too seriously. There were times when I was on the wrong end of some sort of machine gun. When you see twenty paintballs flying towards your face, you know you may be over your head. It was fun, and I will certainly do it again sometime. These pictures are courtesy of LT and the preacher man. Being away from puts me at a disadvantage adding pictures.



I am the one on the left. That helmet makes my head look small, and that is saying something!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Brandon has some massive bruises on his arms & body from the "poopballs" hitting him!