Thursday, February 28, 2008

Poker Night

I completely forgot about poker night Friday at Tricky's. We had a great time. It had been a while since I had seen my Frisco friends. I can't think of a better way to enjoy an evening with the guys. It was highly entertaining. We saw a girls gone wild fight between Chad and Wells. I was right in middle of them, and the entire time I was thinking I hope one these big guys doesn't land on me and spill my beer. I don't blame them for getting into it, we're talking about a $7 pot after all.

We played a lot of Gut, which I guess is a poker game. I don't know where it originated, but it is a blast. I lost on a $46 pot (thank you JD for covering me). I eventually won it back and then a little more, but honestly some how everyone walks away with a little more than they came with. I still haven't figured out that math.

I am up for it anytime (if my wife lets me)! Seriously, I really do have a wonderful wife. She is really understanding when it comes to letting me have some free time. She probably lets me have too much. Thanks honey!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Are ya'll still going to have a guys night? Aaron and I went to the movies the other night (there is hardly anything on good at all) and we saw the poster for that Will Farrell movie....
Yes, we wives do love our husbands and want them to have their time, too!!! Are you home??